- "One of the best courses on Teachable ever! Highly engaging and practical." - David Krejca
- "Thanks for such a nice course, found it very useful. I love the way you explained everything with a nice story and an eye catching slide also the course language was easy to understand" - Id.Jabin Antony26
This course is different from other courses in four ways:
- First, you get access to the world's most successful closing techniques - from the Wolf of Wall Street to Grant Cardone
- Second, these techniques have been revised, updated and tested to make sure they apply in the 21 century - and in any cultural setting and industry
- Third, the content is fully optimized for different personality types and uses the DISC model for optimal closing results
- Fourth, over 100 closing techniques are broken into the most digestible form: audiovisual maps, brainwaves, stories and practicals will make sure you can crack the code of closing quickly
The world's biggest names in sales - the Wolf of Wall Street and Grant Cardone personally taught me these techniques many years ago - my team and I went out and scrutinized them, making sure they apply in the digital market of the 21st century and are appropriate for different products, industries and cultures.
- "Very interesting and easy to learn" - Gloria Giraldo
In this course, you are going to learn how to close any sale. It contains proven techniques of how to create both emotional and logical certainty and using the right closing techniques to close anyone who is closable. This means that in this course, you are going to learn
- Over 100 techniques to close any sale in any industry
- Understanding the importance of cognitive biases and human psychology of decision making
- Getting yourself into a peak state of mind in crucial moments
- Adapting your sales style based on personality types (DISC model)
- How to overcome objections and close anyone who is closable
"Closing" is the key skill any salesperson or entrepreneur needs to know in order to be successful in the world of sales and persuasion. Without this skill, you will barely close anyone and your finances will be dire as a result. If you have this skill, and you get really good at it, you will start closing more and making more money as a result than you have ever made before.
- “Captivating“ - Diana Dimedio
This course is also unique in terms of the delivery of the content:
- Interactive mind maps and visualizations
- Brainwaves and memory time (deep concentrated learning sessions)
- Adapted course material for different types of learners
- Quizzes and practicals
Sign up for this course right now, and believe me, you give me one shot here to teach you how to close anyone and you will be thinking back to this moment as one of the best decisions you have ever made in your life.
Let me ask you one thing: what is the worst that can happen? The worst that can happen is that you get your full money back (full money-back guarantee). Let's get you started!
Finally this offer even includes a 30-day full money back guarantee, so there is no risk at all but a huge upside...
- "I can say this is the best sales course I have ever attended in my entire life, Stefan you did a great job." Rebecca. Dinmore
PreviewHow to increase your confidence (7:52)
PreviewAttitude basics (4:59)
StartAttitude - daily habits (4:48)
StartAttitude - boosting yourself before the call (5:19)
StartConfidence and attitude - what can you do to increase it?
StartBONUS: Lion closer attitude checklist
StartIntroduction to closing - the mindset of a life worth living & 5 rules (7:04)
StartThe five key rules of closing
StartWhen to use which tonalities
StartMotivation: keep going right now (2:07)
PreviewDISC personality types examples (14:32)
StartDISC: personality types and how to persuade each (13:58)
StartDISC-tailoring communicationDISC: tailoring communication (9:48)
StartWhat can DISC do for your persuasion game?
StartSensory types and how to tailor communication (9:25)
PreviewCognitive biases introduction (2:45)
StartCognitive biases 1-3 (12:53)
StartCognitive biases 4-6 (13:45)