This course focuses on the key characteristics and processes of sales and is thus the ideal starting point for beginners.
- "A great course! Thank you for useful tips! " - Victoria Riabov
- "Stefan's methods can be used practically and if applied right away can have changes to your life. I feel the need to go out and do more!" - Kevin Tang
This course illustrates the sales process by using many examples and stories, which makes the content easy to digest and fun to listen to. In combination with several practicals, you are going to get a solid foundation for every sales encounter.
After completion of this course, you are going to understand the key characteristics/secrets of how to become a great sales person and entrepreneur. In addition, you are going to learn what to say in the cold call, the sales presentation and whenever you get some objections.
This course is an introductory course on selling and persuasion. In combination with my other sales course ("Practical sales skills"), you will easily outperform 80% of other sales people in your industry.
It builds on essential sales skills, sales strategies and sales techniques to sell just about anything! Learn the world's best sales techniques from the biggest sales experts of all times: Grant Cardone, The Wolf of Wall Street - Jordan Belfort, Brian Tracy, Jeb Blount, Mr. Inside Sales Mike Brooks and many more. This cutting-edge sales training course is exclusively available on Teachable and only for a limited time.
- "Amazing, How he showed the skills he taught to upsell the Big course. Really love it. Its not less than a practical sales call we do on a daily basis. Also the eBook at the end blasts some drastic real-life points that mean a world to you to start getting above the 90% of sales people out there!" - Ashok Kumar N Rao
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This sales training course is made for you if you want to improve your sales skills and gain a solid foundation in sales and persuasion. It is recommended for anyone starting out in some sort of sales or if you are looking for a refresher. It does contain practicals, but only to an extent that it stays easy to digest and remember. If you need to go into more detail regarding practicals, the course "Practical sales skills" is recommended. In combination with that course, you will easily outperform 80% of other sales people in your industry. It will ignite your motivation to become great at sales and persuasion.
HOW IS THIS SALES COURSE DIFFERENT?
In this course you will learn
- What characteristics the best sales people are all have
- The processes and foundations of a good sales call/presentation
- Exactly what to say, when to say it and how to say it
Disclaimer: available for a limited time only
- "The course is explained clearly and concisely, without getting lost in the details but focused on main topics!" - Melis Kucukoglu
StartClosing the sale - techniques (5:14)
StartClosing the sale in a simple, elegant way (0:43)
StartGoing to wait objection & close (1:14)
StartThird party involved - close (2:58)
StartClose - never a best time (1:10)
StartLogical Close - Benjamin Franklin (1:54)
PreviewPuppy dog close (1:14)
StartMemorize the 7 closes (2:28)